The last day to register for the program is Monday the 29th of March with the first webinar of the series commencing Tuesday 30th of March 2021. Online modules are immediately available ‘on-demand’ after registration .
$2290 AUD plus gst
$1990 AUD plus gst (Early bird available until the 15th of March 2021)
- 3D printed nylon sleep appliance for your own patient (valued at $595),
- Demo 3D printed nylon dorsal sleep appliance with models (valued at $350),
- Complete George Gauge registration kit (valued at $410).
- Total Value of inclusions – $1355 AUD
Recoup the cost of the training program
You will be provided with a 3D printed nylon dorsal appliance, with full clinical support, to be fitted during the program on a patient of your choice. Charge your patient the clinical fee for oral appliance therapy and you can recover the cost of the training.
How to log in and participate
Once you complete this registration form you will be sent to a page with details and videos on how best to utilise the program and navigate the content in the portal.
- Please provide an address for your bonus materials (this is optional on the registration form below and can be provided at a later date),
- The username you choose cannot be changed after registration. Passwords can be reset at any time,
- All prices are in Australian dollars,
- GST tax is only applicable to Australian residents.